Be the expert your clients turn to for knowledge, training and results. As an NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT) you’ll design effective and individualized exercise programs for clients and help them achieve their health, fitness, and performance goals. With the power of NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) model, you’ll confidently and successfully train any client, anytime, anywhere. It’s proven. It’s easy to use. It works for you and your clients. Learn with confidence. Whatever your learning style, you’ll find the resources you need for certification success. Whether you prefer hands-on learning or self-directed, self-paced knowledge, we have what you need to keep you on track and get you prepared.
Course Content Includes:
- NASM-CPT Hardcopy Textbook: NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training
- International NASM-CPT Certification Exam (3 attempts)
- Online NASM-CPT Practice Exam
- Online Content Learning Videos
- Online Exercise Video Library
- Participants have 365 days to complete the final exam
- Bilingual exam (English and Traditional tonal Chinese)
- Three attempts at the final exam
- Passing score is 70%
Remarks: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad or Android devices are not supported.