NASM MMA Conditioning Specialization (MMACS)
The NASM MMA Conditioning Specialization (NASM-MMACS) - Deliver a Mixed Martial Arts-inspired training and conditioning program that’s fun, safe, and based on the training regimen employed by top MMA fighters. As an NASM Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialist (MMACS) you’ll adapt training techniques from the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) arena and incorporate them into innovative training and conditioning programs for enhanced client results.
Tap into the excitement this sport is generating—learn how the fighters train and get in peak physical condition. This is a great course for trainers who are thinking of enrolling in the Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialist (MMACS) credential or who want to introduce intensity training to their clients.
Take your career into a whole new arena! NASM Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialization:
- Condition clients of all skill levels with the MMA training techniques employed by top MMA fighters
- Boost their reputation and career by capitalizing on the growing popularity of MMA
- Increase their client base and income by working in group MMA settings
- Provide nutritional and supplement guidance
- Use fun coaching strategies to help clients meet their goals
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . as well as their own!
The course includes:
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Online Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Online Exam
- Module 1: Introduction to the Training Camp Program
- Module 2: MMA Sciences
- Module 3: Human Performance Testing and Evaluation
- Module 4: Integrated Program Design for MMA Training
- Module 5: Integrated Training Components and Exercise Technique
- Module 6: Injury Prevention and Movement Prep Programs
- Module 7: Coaching and Program Implementation
- Module 8: Nutrition and Supplementation
- Module 9: Business Development
- Online Multiple choice exam
- 100 questions
- 70 percent passing score
- 365 days to complete
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.
NASM (1.2), ACE (1.2)
Online Self Study