NASM Women’s Fitness Specialization (WFS)
The NASM Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM-WFS) - Women have different fitness needs!
Women have different fitness needs at different life stages! Help your clients successfully navigate through life stages with NASM’s Women’s Fitness Specialization. The Women’s Fitness Specialization (WFS) gives you the resources to confidently design and adjust fitness programming for your female clients across their unique life stages and physical changes. From adolescences to pregnancy and postnatal needs, to mid-life and menopausal weight gain and osteoporosis, the WFS will show you how to immediately apply/use the NASM Optimum Performance Training (OPT) Model to meet their changing fitness and health/wellness goals.
Show women there’s no limit to what they can achieve! NASM Women’s Fitness Specialists:
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base by training women of all ages and body types, including younger, pre-and postnatal, and older women
- Teach clients about good nutrition and how to use the Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) Model to manage their weight
- Provide corrective exercise, cardiovascular, and small-group training
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . as well as their own!
The course includes:
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Online Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Online Final Exam
- Module 1: Introduction to Women's Health and Fitness
- Module 2: Physiological and Anatomical Considerations for Women
- Module 3: Psychological Considerations for Women in Fitness
- Module 4: Fitness Assessments for Women
- Module 5: Flexibility Training for Women
- Module 6: Cardiorespiratory Training for Women
- Module 7: Core, Balance, and Plyometric Training for Women
- Module 8: Resistance Training for Women
- Module 9: Integrated Program Design for Female Clients
- Module 10: Nutrition Guidelines for Women
- Module 11: Business and Professional Development
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.
NASM (1.3), ACE (1.3)
Online Self Study