NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
The NASM Performance Enhancement Specialization (PES) gives you the expertise to improve your client’s performance, at any level, in any sport.
With the NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) Self-Study package, you learn at your own pace. No set schedules, study when you want to, you have the freedom to take your time.
The NASM PES Self-Study package includes:
- NASM PES Digital textbook
- NASM PES hard copy Textbook
- NASM PES Syllabus and Study Guide
- NASM PES Online Learning application and lecture videos
- NASM PES Exercise library
- NASM PES Module quizzes
- NASM PES Online Practice Exam
- NASM PES Final Exam (3 attempts)
With the NASM-PES, you’ll:
Grow your career. Expand your expertise and work with athletes at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, or with the whole team.
Learn proven methods. Apply your expertise and combine sports performance assessment results with cutting-edge exercise techniques to deliver maximum returns for your athletes.
Earn more. Trainers with NASM specializations may see their training income increase by almost 20%.
Do what you love. Help change people’s lives.
PES candidates must have:
- A current NASM-CPT certification, or
- A current health and fitness certification accredited by NCCA, NBFE or DETC, or
- REPs Level 3 or higher credential (candidates outside of the US only), or
- 4-year collegiate degree or
- Be a current Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist