With the NASM Group Personal Training Specialization, you can take your fitness career further. With this one-of-a-kind course, you’ll learn how to design, develop, and deliver successful training programs that combine the best of one-on-one training with the tenets of group fitness.
By mastering the strategies and tools necessary for group personal training, you’ll maximize your time and revenue by training more people, more efficiently.
You’ll accomplish this by learning how to develop a strategic business plan and workout plans rooted in the proven exercise science, as well as understanding the coaching and communication skills needed in a group setting and knowing how to teach, train and motivate participants.
We’ll teach you the skills and methods needed to design and deliver a successful group personal training experience, whether that’s just two clients or more than 10 in a single time slot!
Why Become a Group Personal Training Specialist?
- Gain powerful coaching skills specifically designed for groups
- Learn the business skills to excel as a group personal trainer
- Reach a wider group of potential clients
- Successfully train all participants during every session
- Create exciting programs rooted in proven exercise science
- Expand your expertise while earning enough Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to recertify your Trainer Certification
The course includes:
- 1.9 NASM CEUs
- 6 In-Depth Chapters
- Group Personal Trainer Course Manual
- Video Demonstrations and Lectures
- Learning Activities
- Discussion Questions
- 120 Program Templates
- 1 Year to Complete the Final Exam
- Course content 100% Online; Access on All Devices
- Certificate of Completion
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Group Personal Training
- Chapter 2: Basic and Applied Sciences
- Chapter 3: Group Exercise Selection and Technique
- Chapter 4: Designing Group Personal Training Programs
- Chapter 5: Coaching and Cueing
- Chapter 6: Building Your Business
Final Exam Format:
- Passing score: 70% or higher
- Number of questions: 100 multiple choice
- Time limit: 90 minutes
- Number of attempts : 3
- Exam Expiration : 365 days from the course activation
- Exam Administration: Exam must be taken at Optimum Performance Studio in Central
CEUs: NASM (1.9), AFAA (13), ACE (1.9)