The NASM Group Personal Training Specialization (GPTS) - a hybrid of the best aspects from one-on-one personal training and group fitness. Learn the necessary methods for designing, developing, and delivering a successful group personal training program and overall experience.
The NASM Group Personal Training Specialization (GPTS) takes the best of one-on-one personal training and group fitness so that you can positively impact more clients in less time. We’ll teach you the skills and methods needed for designing and delivering a successful group personal training experience, whether that’s just two clients or more than 10 in a single time slot!
Increase your client impact and revenue possibilities all in the same time slot with group personal training. Create and deliver successful group personal training experiences that progress more clients to their fitness goals while increasing your client reach and revenue possibilities, all in the same time slot!
NASM Group Personal Training Specialists will learn to:
- Understand both the information and application of group personal training
- Develop a strategic business plan to maximize financial success
- Create structured progression plans rooted in proven exercise-science principles
- Acquire the necessary communication and coaching skills for a dynamic group setting
- Successfully teach, train, and motivate all participants
- Effectively transition group personal training into your business practice
The course includes:
- Online Manual
- Video Demonstrations and Lectures
- Interactive Study Materials
- 120 Downloadable Group Personal Training Programs
- Online Quizzes
- Online CEU Exam
- Module 1: Introduction to Group Personal Training
- Module 2: Basic and Applied Sciences
- Module 3: Group Exercise Selection and Technique
- Module 4: Designing Group Personal Training Programs
- Module 5: Coaching and Cueing
- Module 6: Building Your Business
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.