The NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialization (NASM-FNS) – Pave the Way for a Lifelong Journey of Health! With the NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialisation (NASM- FNS) you’ll learn the science behind proper nutrition and how to apply it in your daily work with clients. Educate yourself on everything from interpreting food labels to balancing caloric intake. When combined with your knowledge of exercise, you’ll have the one-two punch to help your clients achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Fight the obesity epidemic with the power of food! NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialists:
- Teach clients how to interpret labels, select appropriate portion sizes, and eat healthy
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base as the go-to expert on nutrition and diet
- Educate clients about nutrition’s critical role in weight loss and management
- Illustrate how energy balance, caloric needs, activity, metabolism, and food choices impact fitness goals
- Provide clients with valuable handout materials, product discounts, menu planners, and online resources
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . as well as their own!
The course includes:
- Online Course
- Online Exam
- Client Hand-Outs
- Meal Planner
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.