Fundamentals of Virtual Coaching
Do you want to provide your clients with personal training and coaching sessions from the comfort of your own home? With NASM's Virtual Coaching program, you'll learn everything you need to train and coach your clients from the comfort of your own home and theirs. From equipment set up, programming workouts for a digital format, utilizing apps, taking payment, and more!
As part of NASM's Fundamentals of Virtual Coaching, you'll learn:
- How to start your online personal training business
- Virtual training versus prewritten programs
- Benefits and drawbacks of online personal training
- Preparing client documentation
The 5 modules of this course includes are:
- Module 1: Introduction to Working with Clients Online
With the vast array of technological options available today, fitness professionals can easily add a virtual component to their existing business, or even transition to a virtual training environment completely.
- Module 2: Setting up your Space
Discusses choosing the right technology, how to set up your space, equipment considerations, lighting considerations and environment considerations
- Module 3: Online Fitness Program Design
Discusses how to design individualized programs for your clients in a virtual setting.
- Module 4: Virtual Coaching Business Essentials
Discusses billing methods, payment systems, record-keeping, virtual client files, legal documents, and more.
- Module 5: Conclusion and Bonus Resources
Example session and additional resources
The course includes:
- 5 in-depth modules
- 10-part podcast episode
- 1.5 hour webinar : How to make money training clients online
- Online final exam (10 questions)