- This event has passed.
Certified Power Plate® Trainer
May 27, 2018 @ Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$2700
The CPPT pathway has been created to empower the trainer, coach or practitioner with the skills and knowledge to successfully integrate Power Plate technology within their business, facility, or clinical and rehabilitation setting.
This certification provides the most current, relevant, and up to date information regarding Power Plate: Whole Body Vibration. The CPPT combines both theory and practical application, inspired by the Principles, Strategies, and Techniques of Applied Functional Science (AFS)® powered by Gray Institute®. AFS is a convergence of the Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Behavioral Sciences that allows for purposeful and authentic movement. Power Plate is the most authentic functional tool to replicate and enhance the body’s response to gravity and ground reaction forces. Power Plate’s CPPT, powered by Gray Institute, creates an environment and a vehicle to allow “the most effective and efficient movements inspired by AFS, to be applied to any and all individuals based on their specific needs, wants, and goals.”
- History of Whole Body Vibration (WBV) Training & Therapy.
- Introduction to Power Plate technology.
- Introducing a client to Power Plate and working with success.
- Reflexive Stabilization and Rapid Reflex Response (R3) – the mechanism by which WBV enhances the neuromusculoskeletal system.
- Gray Institute: AFS: Foundations of Function and movement.
- Practical, 3D exploration of movement strategies within Power Plate’s 5 Elements, powered by Gray Institute:Stretch:
- Movement Preparation
- Strength: Neuromuscular Activation
- Massage: Recovery & Regeneration
- Functional Integration & Programming for all clients.
- 8 hour theory and practical based live workshop;
- Interactive and hands on approach to
- Participants will receive a Training Manual, and power point presentation; and
- Multiple-Choice exam with a passing mark of 80%