This online training course, Mobility Essentials Level 1 will cover 5 specific topic areas including: Mobility and Movement; Myofascial Mobility; Mobility Sequencing; Mobility and Stability and Hypermobility.
Mobility Essentials Level 1 will focus on 5 specific topics including:
Mobility and Movement:
- The traditional understanding of how the body works (lecture and practical);
- The progressive understanding of how the body works (lecture and practical);
- Tensegrity, tissues, everything is connected lecture;
- 3 major joints, the myofascial lines lecture; and
- The 4 step movement screen practical.
- Scope of practice, properties of fascia, introduction to myofascial mobility lecture;
- Practical on mobility for superficial front line;
- Practical on mobility for superficial back line;
- Practical mobility for lateral line;
- Practical mobility for deep line; and
- How we are affecting the tissues, making notes on your movement screen.
Specific Mobility Sequences:
- Desk worker mobility;
- Parent sequence;
- Runners sequence; and
- Contact sports sequence.
Mobility and Stability:
- What are mobility and stability?;
- Strength training explored, mobility explored, are they the same, and what is ‘true strength;
- Skeletal limitations and the tissues of our body, all influence on mobility and stability;
- Does releasing tissue improve mobility or stability; and
- Compartmentalising and integrating training, not being too serious.
- Introduction of what is hypermobility is?
- Types of hypermobility and the anxiety link, tissues of the body; and
- Ways to approach and help hypermobility.
Who Should Attend:
- Personal Trainers
- Fitness Trainers
- Specialist Trainers
- 100% online study
- Online exam (multiple choice)
- Roughly 10 hours of online content
You have lifetime access to all coursework. You have support the whole duration of your course. The course is 100% online, self-paced with no expiry. You can take as long as you like to complete or finish as quick as you like!
- Written Assessment (28 multiple choice questions)
- Passing score: 80%
- Unlimited attempts
- Practical Video submission: not required
NASM (1.0), AFAA (10.0)