This online training course, The Functional Golf System Specialization helps you deliver unparalleled golf-specific training to your patients and clients based on functional biomechanics of the golf swing. Functional Golf System (FGS) is a movement specialization that will help you organise, sequences, and deliver individualized, golf-specific training to your clients and patients.
With a thorough understanding of the biomechanics of the human body, Functional Golf System will equip you to leverage over 250 golf-specific movements so you can prevent injury, eliminate pain, and help clients and patients improve their game.
Functional Golf System can be modified into 12 different training programs to meet the needs of any golfer from beginner to elite professionals. It truly is an unparalleled system authentic to the biomechanics / movements of the game.
Who is Functional Golf System for?
- Physical Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Golf Coaches
- Movement Specialists
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Golf Professionals
Course Learning Objectives:
- Describe the Chain Reaction Biomechanics of the golf swing.
- Describe the three-dimensional joint motions required for the Address, Back-Swing, Impact, and Finish.
- Utilize the 4-part Dynamic Movement strategy
- Select, based on the movement assessment, and patient subjective responses, the initial starting Path sequence and Phase.
- Progress the golfing client through a Path sequence
- Modify the FGS Path based on individual needs
- Enhance the training program based on client success.
- Leverage over 250 Golf-Specific Movements
- Deliver Golf-Specific Training to clients/patients
- Gain access to exclusive resources and course materials
- 21 modules of online content
- Over 13 hours of online instructional content
- Functional Golf System is CEU Eligible
- Access online course materials with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience
- Take your course when you want and where you want
- 21 Modules of online content
- Exams must be passed with an 70% pass rate.
- Participants may retake the exams at any time until they pass.
- Exam questions are multiple choice and true/false format.
NASM (1.6), AFAA (15), ACE (1.6), ACSM (13), CanFitPro (4.0)