In this digital online course, TRX for the Post Natal Athlete, you'll explore the changes and challenges of exercise after pregnancy that lead to specific considerations and modifications for postpartum athletes.
Who Should Attend:
- TRX Trainers
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Sports Trainers
- Specialised Trainers
- This interactive course is designed to give you hands-on experience with techniques for training postpartum athletes and the standards of movement, as well as a catalog of exercises.
- To learn and apply the skills of this course, we recommend having a TRX Suspension Trainer, TRX RIP Trainer, and a device to access the Course Materials, (computer or tablet recommended)
- Digital videos, reading materials, and interactive elements.
- 1-2 hours of digital content taught by Farel Hruska (Pre & Post Natal Specialist).
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Digital downloads are non-refundable.
- All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a Course Completion and Continuing Education credits.
NASM (0.2), AFAA (2.0), ACE (0.2), CanFitPro (1.0)