In this digital online course, TRX for the Female Athlete, you'll addresses critical physiological considerations that provides insights and strategies to optimise training for the female athlete. Join Shana Verstegen an industry leader as she shares key insights and strategies for female performance, diving deep into topics of the menstrual cycle, and how to optimise training benefits throughout, along with bone density considerations, physiological differences- resulting in knee issues, and the risks of the female athlete triad.
Who Should Attend:
- TRX Trainers
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Sports Trainers
- Specialised Trainers
Upon successful completion of the TRX Female Athlete digital course you will learn training considerations for :
- The menstrual cycle
- Female Athlete Triad
- Knee issues
- Digital videos, reading materials, and interactive elements
- 1-2 hours of digital content taught by Shana Verstegen.
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Digital downloads are non-refundable
- All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a Course Completion and Continuing Education credits.
NASM (0.2), AFAA (2.0), ACE (0.2), CanFitPro (1.0), CIMSPA (0.5)