The NASM Performance Enhancement Specialization (PES) gives you the expertise to improve your client’s performance, at any level, in any sport.
With the NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) Self-Study package, you learn at your own pace. No set schedules, study when you want to, you have the freedom to take your time.
The PES Self-Study package includes:
- Online Exam
- Study Guide
- Online Learning
- iPod Video, includes narrated animated presentations
- Online Practice Exam
- Cardio for Performance Online Course
With the NASM-PES, you’ll:
Grow your career. Expand your expertise and work with athletes at any performance level, in any sport, one-on-one, or with the whole team.
Learn proven methods. Apply your expertise and combine sports performance assessment results with cutting-edge exercise techniques to deliver maximum returns for your athletes.
Earn more. Trainers with NASM specializations may see their training income increase by almost 20%.
Do what you love. Help change people’s lives.
PES candidates must have:
- A current NASM-CPT certification, or
- A current health and fitness certification accredited by NCCA, NBFE or DETC, or
- REPs Level 3 or higher credential (candidates outside of the US only), or
- 4-year collegiate degree or
- Be a current Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist