This online trining course, Functional Soft Tissue Transformation (FSTT) is a comprehensive movement testing and treating process that centers on the individuality of each client. FSTT takes a different approach from traditional structure based protocols. It is individually context dependent. Structure is respected, yet individual function is the driver of the process.
The intention of the FSTT process is NOT to train a practitioner to fix parts or pathologies ... Instead, to identify and improve dysfunction and create better efficiency in movement/function... there is a BIG DIFFERENCE.
Manual applications shared in FSTT are simply mechanical loads that are applied to the tissues to create positive adaptation in movement/function.
Utilizing the Global / Local / Global spectrum method, learn how to identify abnormal tensions in the body, select appropriate loading for testing and treating, create a plan to improve energy efficient movement integrity. Combining the principles of Applied Functional Science® with your existing skill sets and experience, learn how to take an individualized approach to further enhancing client function.
Whether you are just starting on your journey of Applied Functional Science® or are looking to continue growing, FSTT will provide a new experience by sharing a principle based process to understand for whom and what type of manual loading is safe and appropriate with the intention of improved function.
Functional Soft Tissue Transformation is a specialization that empowers you to:
- Understand and utilise the global, local, and manual movement spectrum.
- Learn how to identify abnormal tensions in the body.
- Select appropriate loading for testing and treating.
- Create a plan to improve movement integrity.
- Learn how to identify and resolve dysfunction when treating soft tissue.
- Design individualized care for your patients and clients.
Who is Functional Soft Tissue Transformation for?
- Physical Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Therapy Aides
- Movement Specialists
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Become more empathic in designing treatment and training
- Unleash creativity in your treatment and training
- Gain access to exclusive resources and course materials
- Functional Soft Tissue Transformation is CEU eligible
- Access online course materials with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience
- Take your course when you want and where you want
- Over 19 hours of online content
- 250 page ebook
- All module exams must be passed with an 70% pass rate
- Participants may retake the exams at any time until they pass.
- Exam questions are multiple choice and true/false format.
NASM (1.9), AFAA (15), ACSM (19), CanFitPro (4.0)