This online training course, Female Chain Reaction® : Female Biomechanics, Treatment & Training is a course for any and all movement science professionals who treat or train women. This course explores the unique female biomechanics, and empowers you to identify, assess, and treat dysfunction in the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System. Female Chain Reaction® will empower you to become an expert in female health and biomechanics.
If you treat, train or work with women, you need to have a comprehensive understanding of female biomechanics. This includes pelvic health and the pelvic floor, which impacts many of the unique health challenges women face.
The Female Chain Reaction will introduce you to the unique aspects of Female Biomechanics as compared to Male Biomechanics. This intensive online course will explore the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System (PCNS) and how the PCNS can influence orthopedic injuries/sports performance, how pregnancy will influence the PCNS, how to navigate the post-natal period for recovery/restoration of the PCNS and how pelvic core dysfunction will effect quality of life and an individuals ability to participate in ADL’s/exercise. Client populations included are the young female athlete, pregnant/postpartum client, middle aged athlete and senior populations.
Who is Female Chain Reaction® for?
- Physical Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Yoga/Pilates Instructors
- Athletic Trainers
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Massage Therapists
- Nurses & Nurse Practitioners
Course Learning Objectives:
- Understand the functional relationship of the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System in reference to the female/male client.
- Describe how to functionally evaluate and stimulate the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System for complete core health.
- Develop treatment and exercise strategies for the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System and apply it to the female/male client.
- Understand a variety of functional tools for rehabilitation of the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System and group exercise.
- Gain expertise on Pelvic Core/Floor Dysfunction
- Understand the unique complexities of female health
- Gain access to exclusive resources and course materials
- Female Chain Reaction® is CEU eligible
- Access online course materials with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience
- Take your course when you want and where you want
- 14 online training modules
- Exams must be passed with an 70% average.
- Participants may retake the exams at any time until they pass.
- Exam questions are multiple choice and true/false format.
NASM (1.4), AFAA (14), ACE (1.4), ACSM (14), CanFitPro (4.0)