This program focuses on the sources and symptoms of stress and techniques that can be used to help manage stress. Techniques include stress-less thinking, relaxation, and imagination-meditation-affirmation, proper nutrition, exercise, and biofeedback.
This program is focused on a scope of practice appropriate for fitness professionals.
The course includes:
- Online course materials
- Online supporting articles
- Online module quizzes (6)
This course contains six modules:
- Module 1: Overview of stress from a systems point of view
- Module 2: Stress and the Mind/Body connection
- Module 3: Mental techniques to reduce stress
- Module 4: Overview of physical techniques to reduce stress
- Module 5: Managing stress and avoiding burnout
- Module 6: Quick and easy stress busters
- Online multiple choice quizzes (6 in total)
- 56 questions in total
- 3 attempts at the exam
- 70% passing score
- 365 days to complete
Remarks: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.