Based on the overwhelming success of the US-based Trainer Summits, and repeated requests from YOU from around South East Asia, we are excited to host our second two-day TRX Trainer Summit in Hong Kong on September 7 & 8. 2019. This year, we are excited in launching for the FIRST time in Asia the TRX for YOGA course with co-creator Krystal Say from the USA.
Day two of the TRX Summit will be lead by Fraser Quelch , Head of Training and Development for TRX. Fraser will be leading a series of ALL new sessions for this years summit. TRX Trainer Summits are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to learn from the top TRX presenters, coaches, and personalities, and experience first-hand, the energy, enthusiasm, and community that sets TRX apart. These hands-on educational events are unique opportunities to meet fellow fitness professionals and industry leaders who understand the business advantage TRX training delivers.
Hosted by the Hong Kong TRX distributor, Optimum Performance Studio, they are ready to deliver a top notch Summit experience, mixing exclusive training content, advanced coaching techniques and expert coaching instruction from TRX’s training team.
This summit provides access to world-class TRX presentations, workouts and sessions, and includes a keynote by Fraser Quelch, TRX Global Head of Training and Development and all kinds of fun we can’t wait to share with you.
Day One TRX for Yoga Topics:
– TRX for Yoga Class
– TRX for Yoga – Plank, Hinge, Lunge
– TRX for Yoga Exercise Library – Vinyasa
– TRX for Yoga Exercise Library – Standing Balance Series
– TRX for Yoga Exercise Library – Backend Series
– TRX for Yoga Exercise Library – Inversion Series
– TRX for Yoga Exercise Library – Seated and Core Series
– TRX for Yoga Exercise Series – Floor Series
– TRX for Yoga Class
Continuing Education Credits :: Day One TRX for Yoga – NASM (0.7), AFAA( 7.0), ACE (0.5), PTA Global (8.0)
Day Two Summit Topics:
– TRX Evolution : Breakthrough Workout
– TRX Functional Training Coaching
– TRX Beyond the Basics – The Evolution
– TRX Creating Confidence to Drive Results
– TRX Wrapping the “GO” with the “Show”
Continuing Education Credits :: Day Two TRX Trainer Summit – NASM (0.7), AFAA( 7.0)
TRX MASTER INSTRUCTOR TEAM
Head of Training and Development (Canada)
Co-Creator of TRX for Yoga
Upon completion of this TRX Summit, you will receive an electronic versions of your TRX Proof of Attendance, which can be printed for your records and redeemed for CEUs. CEUs are provided by the following organizations: NASM, AFAA.
HONG KONG DAY TWO
Session: TRX EVOLUTION Breakthrough Workout
Session: TRX Beyond the Basics – The Evolution of Suspension Training
Session: TRX Wrapping Up the “GO” with the “SHOW”
Session: TRX Functional Training Coaching
Session: TRX Creating Confidence to Drive Results
Learn how the accessibility and self-paced challenge aspect, intrinsic to TRX Foundational Movement driven workouts, can help you create small but effective wins for your clients. Using precision to drive intensity, this in-depth session will help you deliver peak results and enhanced durability while bridging the gap between what “right” looks like and what “right” feels like for your clients.
- 10″ or 14″ diameter
- 10 inch available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 lbs.
- 14 inch available in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 lbs.
- Soft, easier-to-grip construction maintains shape and weight balance
- Durable for drops and wall throws
- Durable, heavy-duty construction won’t fray
- Comfortable rubber grips
- Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Must be anchored to a smooth, round surface
- Weight 9.1 m rope is 8 kg, 15.24 m rope is 13 kg
Are there any requirements to attend? Can anyone go?
There are no requirements or prerequisites to attend the TRX Trainer Summit. However, it is highly recommended that you have taken the TRX STC course as a minimum. Space is limited to 100 attendees. For day one -TRX for Yoga, you do not require to have Yoga certification, but it would be beneficial to have attended yoga classes previously.
Will there be a TRX GTC course prior to the TRX Trainer Summit?
Yes. There will be a TRX GTC course offered before the TRX Trainer Summit in Cantonese on September 1, 2019. The link to the course is: TRX GTC COURSE
How much does the TRX Trainer Summit cost?
The TRX Summit pricing can be purchased by enrolling in both days HK$3,600 or individual days at HK$2,800.
Will I get a Certificate of Completion?
All attendees will receive an electronic Proof of Attendance which can be printed for your records and redeemed for CEUs. If you attend the TRX for Yoga course only, you will also receive a TRX for YOGA certificate.
What’s included in the cost?
– Admission to the 1-day or 2-day summit
– TRX SWAG
– Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
– ZIVA Yoga Mat for two day attendees
How do I get there?
Transportation from the Airport to the Hotel Le Meridien Cyberport
There are a number of options to get to and from the airport to the Hotel Meridien Cyberport:
- Airport to Meridien Hotel 64.37 km distance 35 minutes approximately HK$380
- Limousine service fee HK$800 contact +(852) 2980 7788
- Airport to Hong Kong Station MTR HK$90 plus taxi from Hong Kong station to Meridien Hotel HK$70-90
In-town Transportation to Cyberport:
- Exchange Square – Central to Cyberport distance 7.3 km approximately HK$65
- Time Square – Causeway Bay to Cyberport distance 11 km approximately HK$90
- Central Plaza – Wan Chai to Cyberport distance 11.5 km approximately HK$85
- Central to Cyberport bus 30X – approximately 28 minutes
- North Point to Cyberport bus 42 C – approximately 34 minutes
- Causeway Bay (Jaffe Road) mini bus 10
- Causeway Bay mini bus 10P
- Causeway Bay (Lockhart Road) mini bus 69X
- Car Park 3 has 253 private car spaces and is HK$18 per hour
When will registration close?
The last day to register for the TRX Trainer Summit is September 1, 2019 or when the event reaches capacity. Capacity for the event is 100 delegates.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
TRX Trainer Summit registration fees are non-refundable. Should the summit be canceled, for any reason, delegates will receive a full refund. Delegates may transfer their course registration to someone else up to 14 days prior to the summit commencement.
Will I get CEUs? How many?
CEUs are being petitioned for the following educational organizations: NASM, AFAA, ACE, PTA Global . The number of credits is estimated and subject to change. TRX for Yoga is confirmed for CEU’s.
- Day One – TRX for Yoga : NASM (0.7), AFAA (7.0), ACE (0.5), PTA Global (8.0)
- Day Two – TRX Summit being petitioned
Who is presenting at this years TRX Trainer Summit?
Detailed schedule will be posted highlighting the main session topics. It features presentations by:
- Fraser Quelch – Head of Training and Development
- Krystal Say – Co-creator of TRX for Yoga
Where will the Summit be held? Is there a special room rate?
The TRX Trainer Summit will be held at the Cyberport Convention Centre in Pokfulam. The Cyberport Convention Centre is roughly 25 minutes by taxi from Central district. We have arranged a special room rate of HK$1,150 +10% (inclusive of buffet breakfast) at the Hotel Le Meridien Cyberport.
The Hotel Le Meridien is minutes away from the Cyberport Convention. The address is: 100 Cyberport Road, Telegraph Bay, Hong Kong
Can I sign up for individual days?
Yes, participants can register for both days or single days for the TRX Trainer Summit. The TRX Summit will include:
- One Day : HK$2,800
- Two Days: HK$3,600
Day One: TRX for Yoga (Krystal Say)
Day Two: TRX trainer Summit (Fraser Quelch)
Will there be TRX product for sale during the summit?
Absolutely yes. We will have a range of TRX Suspension Trainers, Rip Trainers and TRX Functional Training equipment available at discounted rates.
When should I plan on arriving and departing?
Activities will begin early Saturday morning and conclude in the evening on Sunday. Those traveling should plan on being ready to go by 8:30 am Saturday and Sunday and plan flights out after closing events at 6:00pm on Sunday.