This course is for fitness professionals who want to learn to design hypertrophy programs for their clients. The information covered in the course will help minimise injury risk and maximise performance in clients that are training for hypertrophy and muscle gain.
Who Should Attend:
- Personal Trainers
- Fitness Trainers
This course is for fitness professionals who want to learn to design hypertrophy programs for their clients:
- Muscular function & hypertrophy
- Science of hypertrophy – how muscles grow as a result from training
- Muscle fibre types
- Specific training methods & training protocols used to elicit hypertrophy
- Specific exercises & techniques used to achieve hypertrophy
- Programming specifics and variables
- Periodising hypertrophy into the yearly calendar for a field based contact sport athlete.
Jason has most recently worked as the Strength & Rehabilitation coach with the Sydney Swans AFL team. Prior to this he worked with numerous professional sporting teams, such as the Strength & Power Coordinator for the Sydney Roosters Rugby League team in the NRL, Strength & Conditioning Coach with the NSW Waratahs Super 14 team, worked within the Australian Rugby Unions Elite Player Development Program, was a Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Sydney Fleet in the inaugural Australian Rugby Championships (ARC) and prior to that was the Physical Performance Coach for Eastern Suburbs Rugby Union.
Gain access to mobile-friendly Course Materials that can be studied in bite-sized chunks, whenever and wherever works for you.