This course will provide an introduction to the business of the Club Fitness Professional with an emphasis on understanding the fitness industry, key concepts in creating a professional environment and strategies to ensure professional success. Whats Included:
- Video demonstrations
- Unique learning tools (e.g., drag & drop features, matching, and picture review)
- Narrated role-playing scenarios
- External links to a variety of educational resources
- 50-question exam
Upon completion of the course, the student will:
- Have a better understanding of the club fitness environment and profession.
- Understand professionalism and boundaries as they relate to the health club environment.
- Understand and be able to implement specific, intentional, and effective price presentations.
- Have the ability to address and overcome the four most common client objections.
- Realize the importance of strategy in numbers when planning for professional success.
- Be exposed to the dotFIT club platform to enhance revenue opportunities as well as obtain greater client results.
- Introduction to the Business of the Club Fitness Professional
- Understanding the Fitness Industry
- Time Management
- Introduction to Communication
- Immersed Listening
- Building Rapport
- Developing Your Business