This course will equip you with the fundamental skills required to develop and implement a Manual Resistance Training program utilising minimal equipment for your clients. Before we look at Manual Resistance exercises, we will cover the core principles of strength training and their importance to athletic performance and injury prevention
Who Should Attend:
- Personal Trainers
- Specialised Trainers
The course will provide strategies for implementing manual resistance strength training techniques for performance and injury prevention:
- Introducing strength training for performance and injury prevention
- Common misinformation and myths around strength training
- Basic principles of kinesiology and application to strength training
- Manual resistance training (MRT)Introduction
- Lifting & spotting guidelines
- Safety considerations
- Sample exercises
- Comparing MRT to other forms of strength training
- Resistance training (equipment-based)
- Bodyweight training
- Plyometric training
- Maintaining flexibility and mobility during strength training.
For over 10 years Bassim Yaghi has been illustrating a deep significance of passion, enthusiasm and energy towards generating a healthy lifestyle through the avenue of education and motivation. Graduating with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise & Sport Science) degree back in 2010, Bassim has witnessed an abundance of landscape shifts and influences to which the fitness industry is heading towards.
Gain access to mobile-friendly Course Materials that can be studied in bite-sized chunks, whenever and wherever works for you.
FIND BY CATEGORY
SCREENING & ASSESSMENT
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
PILATES & YOGA
COACHING & BEHAVIOUR CHANGE