AFAA designed this online course to assist you in achieving your goal of receiving continuing education units, and help you develop the knowledge and skills necessary to become a successful fitness professional. The content contains both theoretical and practical information, thus providing a blueprint as you move forward in working with your clients. This course is divided into seven (7) modules to help you move through your readings and self-appraisals in a logical and systematic approach.
The course includes:
- Online course materials
- Online supporting articles
- Module Quizzes
Multiple Client Training consists of modules 1 – 7. Each module addresses a specific topic pertaining to multiple training within the personal fitness training environment. After each module, you will have an opportunity to complete the quiz which is designed to reinforce the information you just covered. The 7 modules included:
- Module 1: Introduction to Multiple Client Training
- Module 2: Multiple Client Training Orientation
- Module 3: Multiple Client Training Program Guidelines
- Module 4: Multiple Client Training Communication and Deliver Skills
- Module 5: Multiple Client Training Program Design
- Module 6: Multiple Client Training Professional Responsibilities
- Module 7: Multiple Client Training Marketing Strategies
Upon completion of the Multiple Client Training course you will be able to:
- State the “pros” and “cons” of this training methodology and appropriately apply the “pro” strategies.
- Facilitate appropriate protocols for initial orientations, screening assessments, and goal setting methods.
- State and appropriately apply the AFAA fitness training recommendations utilizing industry standards.
- Determine and utilize the appropriate response(s) for safety issues such as injury prevention, preexisting conditions, and emergency response.
- Design and implement an exercise program for a client’s specific situation and goals, complimenting that of a training partner or group.
- Utilize proven techniques to monitor and progress multiple clients simultaneously through an exercise program.
- Determine and design a variety of program formats within the series for specific populations (e.g., co-ed; men; women; athletes, Level I; Level II; Level III; and more).
- Incorporate professionalism in your practice by following the Code of Ethics and related legal guidelines.
- Comprehend and implement the internal and/or external marketing strategies specific to a workout series.
- Online multiple choice quizzes (7 in total)
- 64 questions
- 3 attempts at the exam
- 70% passing score
- 365 days to complete
Remarks: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.