- This event has passed.
Rebounding Instructor Course
May 6, 2017 at 8:00 am - 6:00 pmHK$3000
Module One: Theory of Rebounding (Saturday May 6th, 2017)
In this foundational module, you will be introduced to the underlying principles that make rebounding such an effective, fun and safe workout for people of all ages and fitness levels. You will learn anatomy of different body parts and how they come into play in various exercises. We will also cover the physiological changes of the body such as lymphatic detoxification when we are bouncing, so you understand the benefits of this unique exercise and why even NASA openly endorses it as the best form of exercise.
Module Two: Introduction to Rebounding (Saturday May 13, 2017)
This module will equip you with all the necessary knowledge and skills to teach these three classes (Airbounce / Beginner Bounce / LED nights). You will learn the best practices of teaching in a group setting, such as projecting your voice, cuing, providing variations for students of different levels, classroom management skills and demonstration techniques etc. There will be plenty of teaching practice so after completing this module, you will be able to teach confidently and explain the different techniques and benefits clearly.
Instructor: Lucia Tam / Megan Berger
Date: Saturday May 6th & 13th, 2017
Location: The Pemberton, 13/F., 22-26 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan
- Completed the Theory of Rebounding course
- Must have attended a minimum of 3 classes at BOUNCELIMIT prior to course date
- Fitness, dance, Yoga, pilates background
- Must attend both Rebounding Theory and Introduction to Rebounding to be eligible to sit the exam
- Written exam and Live / video Exam passing grade 80%
- Attend a minimum of 10 classes at BOUNCELIMIT
- Team teach a minimum of 5 classes or until ready to teach
- Course includes 1 pair of BL non-slip socks
- 1 Rebound Theory Manual
- 1 Introduction to Rebounding Manual
- Free use of practice times during non-peak hours
- 50% off all classes and personal training once enrolled in the course