- This event has passed.
Olympic Lifting – Level 1
June 14, 2015 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pmHK$3000
- Understand the correct terminology for the Olympic Lifts, modified lifts and pulls.
- Understand the pre-requisite and assistant exercise commonly used in Olympic Lifting.
- Be able to competently demonstrate the pre-requisite and assistant lifts.
- Understand how to develop the skill of Olympic Lifting in a step by step process
- Demonstrate competent technique for the Power Snatch, Power Clean (from the high hang position) and Power/Split Jerk
09:00 Introduction & Olympic Lifting Theory
10:00 Active Warm-Up (Tutor lead)
10:15 Pre Requisite and Assistant Exercises
11:00 Power Snatch (High Hang)
13:15 Active Warm-up (Self lead)
13:30 Power Clean (High Hang)
15:15 Power/Split Jerk
16:45 Consolidation / Course Re-Cap
17:00 Course Conclusion
Quiz: Self completed 20 multiple choice questions (can be submitted for evaluation)