- This event has passed.
NASM-CPT : English
April 26, 2019 at 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
No other fitness-professional course so powerfully fuses science and practical application! The rapid growth of the personal-training industry has spurred a multitude of approaches to fitness education and training. Setting the international standard for the industry, NASM has developed a comprehensive system that integrates proven techniques and real science into one easy-to-use, universal programming method – Optimum Performance Training (OPT™). From kinetic chain assessments through integrated programme design, students explore the science behind NASMs unique OPT™ model and gain a dynamic understanding of the systems and techniques used to design safe, effective programs for clients of all levels. The course includes:
- Live workshop 6 weeks every Friday night, April 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2019, from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Textbook: NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training
- NASM-CPT online video support
- Unlimited Online Practice Exams
- Online Final Exam (3 attempts)
These courses are held at our Central Studio Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.