- This event has passed.
ASP Coach International Certification Programme (ASP Coach Level 1)
March 26, 2019 at 9:00 am - March 28, 2019 at 5:00 pm$8,600.00
Any trainer can get results, but how long can that continue for? A lack of consideration for specificity, methodology, and individualization will surely produce less than optimal results. How do you then package training and nutritional solutions for your clients and deliver them in a way that will ensure compliance? After all, you may be the most knowledgeable trainer, but an ineffective coach.
The ASP Coach International certification program is designed to develop highly competent coaches who set the highest standards of knowledge and application in science based training. The ASP Coach Level 1 qualification focuses on General Population clientele and how to effectively coach them to getting optimal body composition results in minimal time.
This comprehensive 3-day course will provide an immediately usable and effective framework to identify client issues, plan solutions and deliver them in way that ensures the highest level of compliance. Specifically, the course will delve into:
- Effective screening procedures for general population clientele – the delivery, diagnosis and presentation of issues.
- Planning training variables in program design to achieve the best body composition results in minimal time
- Specific training methodologies, protocols and their applications
- The science of nutrition and understanding macronutrients
- Effective coaching for results and compliance
- The immediate application of theories through training practicals.
To get certified as an ASP level 1 coach, there are three criteria:
THEORY – a minimum 90% pass on the ASP Level 1 Coach’s Theory exam. This will comprise of both multiple choice and short answer questions.
PRACTICAL – The 3-day live course will include two-a-day physical training, practical demonstrations and an assessed testing.
ASSESSMENT – A minimum of 1 client transformation, which will be assessed. This must include:
- Pictures and dates highlighting the before and after changes of a client (general population)
- A report detailing how the level 1 syllabus was applied in transforming the client. This should highlight:
- The client’s goals
- The problems presented by client
- The rational and steps taken to design the program,
- The program methodologies that was used. (Please also provide the written program)
- The coaching journey
- The final result
WHO IS THE COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Trainers/coaches who want to increase their theoretical knowledge, develop their coaching skills as well as increase their competency in creating better results with general population clients.
- Starting trainers looking to learn more about coaching and programing.
- No pre-requisites
- To obtain an ASP level 1 Coach Certification, all 3 criteria need to be met and achieved.
CERTIFICATION AND POINTS:
- REPSUAE: 16 CPD, PTA Global: 21 CECs.
- Participants will receive a ASP Coach Level 1 certification recognized by ASP Education International upon successful completion and submission of all 3 criteria.
- Each ASP level 1 coach will be added to an International ASP Coach database that will acknowledge them as an affiliate, and help promote their business and services.