Hypertrophy Level 1
Fri March 29 @ Time: 9:00 am - Sat March 30 @ Time: 5:00 pm$4800.00
Is it possible to build muscle, gain size whilst getting leaner all at the same time? What’s the best way to train and eat to maximize muscle growth? What if I’m not looking to get bigger, just much stronger? These are all questions that are frequently asked, yet never answered fully or satisfactorily. Often it takes one to hit a training plateau or unfortunately get injured before they really start to seek the serious answers. If you like many others want to identify the factors that go into planning a specific hypertrophy protocol, individualize it and see optimal results, then this course will provide the information for just that. Each day will be split into 2 theory sessions and 2 practical training sessions where participants will be trained through an array of different hypertrophy style programs, allowing them to apply the theory they have learnt to their own/clients training protocols. This 2-day intensive on the essentials of Hypertrophy combines the latest in scientific research and the effective practical application and covers a range of topics including:
- The types of hypertrophy and the physiology behind the processes – do difference training styles elicit different gains?
- Hypertrophy versus ‘functional’ training – are they independent of each other?
- The practical applications of the types of hypertrophy.
- Mindset and hypertrophy: how visualization and cueing can increase neuromuscular contraction.
- Training variables to include for designing hypertrophy specific programs (part one)
- Training variables to include for designing hypertrophy specific programs (PART 2).
- Calories in optimizing hypertrophy and other nutritional variables to consider.
- Pre-, peri- and post-workout nutrition and supplementation – the factors we need to consider for effective nutrient timing in maximizing growth.
- Supplementation stacks – what works best?
- How to use a Cheat meal effectively – what are the rules.