- This event has passed.
Advanced Programme Design
May 21, 2018 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pmHK$2000
The exercise program that a Health and Fitness Professional provides his/her clients is the standard by which they are measured. It ultimately determines his/her worth and value to the client, facility, and industry. Wouldn’t it be great to write a near perfect program for every client every session? YOU CAN! It’s not hype and its’ not impossible! In order to do this with every client in every session, you need a simple, flexible, and reproducible process – a system that builds upon the foundations of exercise science, periodization, and acute variables… and then goes beyond.
Join industry expert, Rodney Corn, the former Director of Education for NASM, developer and co-author of the NASM-CPT and NASM-CES courses, as well as Co-Founder of SOMA and PTA Global, as he L.E.A.D.s you on the path to elite programming. In this practical, hands-on workshop he will mentor you through a powerful and effective 4-step process specifically showing you how to Listen, Engage, Appraise, and Design personalized programs every session for every. You will walk away with an understanding of programming that you can immediately implement and instantly increase your worth and value as a Health and Fitness Professional.
The goal of this course is to:
- Provide a practical and effective process for developing personalized exercise programming.
- Introduce new programming strategies proven to enhance the client’s motivation and experience.
- Mentor each Health and Fitness Professional with hands-on practical training.
- Immediately increase the worth and value of each Health and Fitness Professional
Following this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Comprehensively define what is meant by the phrase Program Design
- Discern and categorize what type of client they are working with
- Detect a client’s stress level and how to adjust programming accordingly
- Discover how to manipulate exercises to match each client’s preferred training style
- Design and deliver personalized and enjoyable exercise programs for clients every session
WHY A HEALTH & FITNESS PROFESSIONAL SHOULD ATTEND:
You as a Health and Fitness Professional should attend this workshop if you desire to:
- Increase your value through enhanced and increased practical applications that have been shown to help professionals make more money
- Learn strategies that have been shown to increase client motivation
- Deliver a more comprehensive exercise programming experience to your client, facility, community
- Elevate yourself above your current ability level